Favorite Films/Movies

11:09


Recently, I have gotten into watching a lot of TV series and films. I just wanted to share with you all, my top films/series that I have watched and want to watch. 

Films & Movies
  1. ALIEN - This is a set of four and was released way back in the late 90's. I haven't yet watched it but I have them all sat in a bag in my room.. one day i'll get round to it though. I have watched the first one though and it was pretty awesome! - Kinda scary too!
  2. The Box - This is ANOTHER old film and i guess its kind of boring. What happens basically is people get given a box with a button. if they push the button the family gets $1 million dollars! BUT, someone in the world, that they don't know. Dies. Its one of them films where the idea is great and its different but turns out not being so great...

TV Series
  1. Under The Dome (Season 1, 2 and 3) - This series is AMAZING. I think its quite possibly the best TV series i have ever watched. What happened was I watched Extant on syfy and when it finished i was looking for something else to watch. i turned to the internet and found this series. unfortunately, they had already been shown and so I had to buy the last season and borrow the first 2 from my uncle. If you ever get a chance to watch this then DO! Its amazing.. 
  2. EXTANT - So that brings me along to EXTANT. Its set partly in space part here on earth. An astronaut called molly woods (played by Halle Berry) goes on a 13 month solo mission where she becomes pregnant. She has a child already which is a humanich (robot). Created by her husband John Woods who runs one of the biggest robotics company ever. This is another great watch if your into Syfy and spacey things :) Extant consists of two Seasons

So that's all I have for now as I don't want to recommend too many that I haven't yet watched. Although I will continue to add to this as I watch more films. I think my favorite Series is Under The Dome and my favorite film so far is ALIEN. Let me know in the comments if you've watched any of these and which one is your favorite!


#

Owen Parsons

Blogger

My name is Owen and I like technology, gadgets, art, blogging, watching YouTube and sleeping. Im also quite into interior design and LOVE watching grand designs!